GREENLANCER’S MISSION IS TO PROVIDE ON-DEMAND EFFICIENCY FOR ITS PARTNERS BY PRODUCTIZING SERVICES.
Early-stage company, located in the heart of downtown Detroit’s thriving tech community in Michigan.
We are Subject-Matter Experts, Designers, Coders, Entrepreneurs and Innovators.
We facilitate the design and fulfillment of permit-ready plan sets for the solar industry.
We enable customer-partners to efficiently serve their customers and scale across the
markets in which they do business.
About the Position
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications | Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience with a broad range of web technologies
- Highly-skilled object-oriented developer
- Experience managing and performance-tuning databases
- Familiarity implementing 3rd party APIs
- At least 4 years experience working in a professional web-based software development environment
- Deep knowledge of software engineering principles (TDD, DD, Agile)
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities including excellent judgement, relentlessly high standards, and great execution
- Experience collecting and communicating requirements with other teams
Essential Functions and responsibilities:
- Write clean, maintainable code using modern MVC frameworks
- Execute on the technical vision
- Collect and analyze research from end users and other teams to present
- Develop scalable and high-performance web applications
- Execute on deliverables in a timely manner
- Work closely with designers, other software engineers, Leadership, and Management
- Provide feedback and solutions that would improve department processes and or task deliverables
What We offer
- Employer Contribution toward Employee and dependent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Opportunities to meet and collaborate with Executive Leadership
- Eight PTO (paid time off) days after your first 90 days
- New, state-of-the-art office space and work environment
- Supportive learning environment with opportunities to grow
- “Work. . .Mentor. . .Grow” environment
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- An Opportunity to work with creative and talented team members
GreenLancer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please email your resume with the subject line “SOFTWARE ENGINEER” and a personal introduction along with any other relevant attachments to email@example.com to be considered for this position.